Bottom - Ready to Wear Shalwar
We give COD in India Only.
World Wide Customers can Pay using International Safe Payment Gateway - Pay Pal\Razor Pay
It's constant Endeavour of Awwal Boutique To Keep Evolving. Team Awwal is putting up efforts to Provide Platform to Indian Artisans,to popularise their Art and Our Culture.
Parsi Work. ... Parsi Zoroastrian embroidery, particularly in the form of 'Gara' sarees, has become an intrinsic part of Indian textile heritage that has its origins in Iran during the early Bronze Age. In later years, this craft underwent the influences of Chinese, Persian, Indian and European heritage. Parsi Hand Work is famously known as painting in thread.
This Product is purely a work of Artisan and Unsymmetric in nature
Fabric - Cotton
Ready to Wear Shalwar
Size - Free Size
Hand Work All Over
Tip - Mix Match with A Plain Shade Kurta for Trendy Look
Please note -
2. Colour May vary in actual. This may depend on Colour schemes of Your mobile\laptop or tablet.
Fabric Care -
1. All Fabrics should be Dry Cleaned - Recommended
2. If You are washing at Home Soft Fabric Liquids should be used.
3.Colour fabrics should be washed separately
4. Fabrics should not be put under Harsh Sun light.
7. Machine Wash is not Recommended