1. All Products purchased from Our site can be Requested for Exchange within 7 Working Days, from The Date Of Delivery.
2. The Disputes should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in detail. Our Panel will Reach a Decision after Going Through Raised Issues.
3. In Case Of Exchange Customers will be Responsible to Bear all Shipping and Logistics Costs
4. Discounted Items can not be Returned or Exchanged
5. Items Under 2000\- can not be returned or Exchanged. It Includes all Categories and Products on Our Website.
6. Items above 6000\- can not be returned or Exchanged. It Includes all Categories and Products on Our Website.
7. It takes 2-3 working Days for the products to Reach within India –
-if Item is ready to ship.
-if the Pincode is not Interior.
8. It takes 5-6 working Days for the International Deliveries. We use, Fed Ex and Aramex for International Pin codes. Costing is unique to Weight of the Product.
9. No Returns and Exchange on International Shipments. We always Mail Open Pics of the Products to International Customers before Shipping. If the case is unique and Escalated by our Panel for Excahange –
*The Buyer has to bear the Shipping and Logistics Cost
*The Buyer has to escalate the matter within 7 Working days of Receiving the Product. Any Delay Awwal Boutique will not be liable to Oblige.
10. No Refunds or Exchange is given on Jewellery items shipped Nationally and Internationally.
13. We do layers of Packing of all our Jewellery Items. No Ownership will be taken of Any Jewellery Item Breakage during Transit – due to Conditions and circumstances out of Hands.
14. Customers can take Insurance Coverage of their Parcels, Nationally and Internatioanlly. To learn about the Policies Mail us – email@example.com
15. If Products are in Pre Order, They will be shipped as per the Approximate Dates of Arrival. Any Delay is out of Hands and Reasons which can be Responsible for Delay is mentioned in Disclaimer of Every Product. Awwal Boutique will not be held Responsible for any Delays in Pre Orders.
16. In case the Customer Pre Pays and Purchases a Product from Pre Booking - and Same is duly informed to the Client - is Tagged on the Website- GST amount Transaction Charges of the Total purchase will be Deducted Before Refund.