Spotted in Sana Safinaz Kurnool
Team Awwal Brings You Real Life Fashionistas Spotted In The Branded Shalwar Suits of Your Favorite Designers. You all are Unique. Stitch the Product According To what Style Suits You and Carry it with Elan! Take Inspiration and Inspire!!
Love Your Self!
We give COD in India.
World Wide Customers can Pay using International Safe Payment Gateway - CC Avenue\Razor Pay
Brand - Sana Safinaz
100% Original Brands
100% Imported Brands
3 Pc Unstitched Fabric
A cross-slub marmalade shirt with classic Moroccan and chintz motifs. The organza neckline is embroidered in black, cream and antique gold. The sleeves are in marmalade, biscuit and antique gold and have South Asian motifs. This ensemble comes with beige cotton tensil pants and a stone beige dupatta with a gold printed satin pallu border.
|Gold Print Shirt Front on Cross Slub Fabric
|Gold Print Shirt Back on Cross Slub Fabric
|Gold Print Sleeves on Cross Slub Fabric
|Embroidered Neckline on Organza
|Digital Printed Satin Border
|Digital Printed Satin Sleeves Border
|Dyed Cotton Tensile Pants
|Dyed Woven Zari Dupatta
|Gold Printed Satin Border For Pallus
P.S - No ExtraTassels|Hangings|Beads etc adorned by the Model to Beautify the Outfit is given by the Brand. The example is set in images for Customers to Follow and make their Ethnic Wear more Appealing by adding the Extra Enhancements.
1.Extra Tassels Hangings are for display Purpose Only,which the Model displays in their Outfit. You can style Your unstitched Suits like the Models or Stitch it according to the Content Given with the Products.
2. Colour May vary in actual. This may depend on Colour schemes of Your mobile\laptop or tablet.
3. Models may display the Product in styles which are for display and Modelling purpose only. The Fabric is given only for Straight fit Shalwar Kameez which follows standard Universal fabric parameters
Fabric Care -
1. All Fabrics should be Dry Cleaned - Recommended
2. If You are washing at Home Soft Fabric Liquids should be used.
3.Colour fabrics should be washed separately
4. Fabrics should not be put under Harsh Sun light.
7. Machine Wash is not Recommended